For more info, check the CryptoComparison page above, and subscribe to be the first to receive updates!
Today a new dashboard has been released which measures the sentiment on cryptocurrencies overall. Dashboard can be found at:
Since most cryptos have strong correlation most crypto prices are dependent on what the market as a whole is up to, this dashboard provides insight in to exactly that. So what does it show? It shows crypto sentiment with respect to crypto specific terms, which the user can choose. Then the dashboard calculates the following metrics:
Line chart top
- Top left: Average sentiment (yellow) and average sentiment of large accounts (blue) over time for selected terms
- Top right: Sentiment of articles on large crypto news sites
- Ntweet: Number of Tweets wrt a certain term. With multiple selection a breakdown is shown
- Recipients: Number of people receiving a Tweet
- Folth: Number of Tweets by accounts with many followers
Line chart bottom
- Bottom left: Sum of sentiment (combination of sentiment and amount of Tweets)
- Bottom right: Sentiment multiplied by recipients and certainty of sentiment
New metrics will be added shortly (for example Google trends analysis). The dashboard is free to use, but donations speed up the capacity;) Those donating will also receive the new dashboards and new features first!
Feedback is always welcome at email@example.com
A new interactive way of providing analytics has been released! The first (beta) version contains data with respect to the updates of codes on various cryptocurrencies. The dashboard shows:
– Commits per week
– Additions and deletions to the cryptocurrency code per week
The dashboard is free to use and new metrics will be added. In case you want to support the updates you can by donating to the mentioned adresses!
Note that not all crypto’s have publically available codes, so not all coins and codes are covered.
A new ICO report is available. Find out which ICO’s receive most Twitter attention!
Full report (€4,99)
The latest report introduces a major update on short-term signals!
This is request I received frequently from people using the regression tool, which offers more insight in shorter term movements in the crypto markets. The overview shows the top 5 increases and decreases of the following social media metrics:
• Largest increase/decrease in Twitter mentions
• Largest increase/decrease in Twitter Recipients
• Largest increase/decrease in Twitter Sentiment
• Largest increase/decrease in Reddit Subscribers
• Largest increase/decrease in Reddit Users Online
• Largest increase/decrease in Sentiment
Partial report is available below
Full report (15 EUR, new payment options added!)
A new full Cryptocurrency score card report can be purchased below. In the following weeks new metrics will be added!
Full report (15 EUR)